Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2006


Joseph...
So much for only putting crafty stuff on. Today the missionaries from my chruch called me and asked if they could come over in an hour to share a video with someone looking into our church. my house was a mess the kids were crazy, but i said yes. It was the best two hours i have had in a while. We watched the story of the prophet Joseph Smith. It was a great day.

My friend made this album, "Jospeh, a Nashville tribute to the prophet" if you ever have a chance to buy it do so. You can get it on itunes, walmart.com pretty much anywhere.
It is unbelieveable. I have it in my car and listen to it all the time.

today i realized what wonderful things i know and that i tend to take them for granted.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for the info, I've never heard of it. I need new stuff to listen to on Sundays. We listen to the same cds every week and that's getting a bit too routine for us. I'll check it out. (So glad you're blogging!)