Pages

Friday, February 17, 2006

HapPies
I have a girlfriend in Nashville who gives little gifts to her friend all the time and she calls them "Happies" They can be as simple as a pack of gum, cute kleenex, nifty keychain. I think she seriously has a stash at her house of box full of happies ready to give at a moments notice.
She is from Nashville and said that it is something that her grandma used to do for all of her friends.
So I decided to document some of the things that are simple yet fun that i either want to do or have already done for litle happies.
I thought it would be fun to start that tradition with my girls and giving them little things calling them happies and even making special tags for them, oh my mind is racing.
anyway here is a fun happy to get for your kids. they are $.99 at Target and you can get them online. They are a blinking toothbrush that blinks for 1 minute. Caroline uses hers in the dark. When it stops blinking you can stop brushing. The girls got them in their stockings. Sally Jane (10 months) loves to play with it. Anyway, it would be a fun gift for your kids or grandkids, or hey why not for yourself.
Fire Fly toothbrushes.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Another cute idea and item, I'll let you know if we start doing that too.

michelle said...

Love the idea of Happies! My mom always had a stash of little gifts to give at a moment's notice, it is a great idea. I tend to think that gifts need to be something more substantial, but why limit ourselves? Who wouldn't be happy to receive Happies?