Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2006

One of my new favorite things. I got this for christmas from my mother-in-law. (thanks again sharon) I love it! It is the greatest wallet. It zips shut the wristlet can slip inside so it is just the wallet, has lots of places to put things inside, a side outside zipper for change that is easy accessible, soft cotton feel and ya'll know how i feel about pink a green. For the men out there reading this, this would make a great valentines gift for the gal you love. This print is brand new but there are yummy other ones. The chocolate and aqua is awesome too. I also have the matching checkbook cover (thanks again P. C.) It makes me so happy everytime I use it. Here is the link if you want to buy yourself a treat this month. Kristi's favorite wallet

2 comments:

michelle said...

Wow -- to die for. And a cool website I have never visited.

Jill said...

That's mighty cute--I wish my in-laws gave good gifts.