Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006


SnoW?
Today i got this wonderful wake up call from Annie Kate's school at 5:30 am telling me there would be no school today because of the snow. I was so excited to see a winter wonderland outside when i looked out the window, yet this is what i saw. Oh the love of Tennessee! Maryland got 21 inches of snow on Saturday night and they are probably going to school today. My kids are not going to know what to do with all that snow when we move. So i had to take a photo to document my fun snow day. We will spend the day finishing Annie Kate's valentines and maybe go to the park later when it warms up to 70!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's hysterical--I'm so glad you took that picture. I can't believe they cancelled school for that, it looks like frost. It's kind of cool that all of Annie Kate's inside out and backwards pajama wearing paid off though.

Anonymous said...

how funny! I wondered if you would catch any snow from the eastern blizzard...wait till next year! hrc

michelle said...

Hilarious. What a priceless photo. I was expecting to see at least an inch or so! Will Annie Kate continue the pajama vigil?