Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

what DiD you Do toDay?
this is the question i always hear from my husband Jeff. I know he means so well and wants to be interesed in my day, but sometimes in comparisson to what he does it seems so lame.
"hey Jeff what did you do today?" I ask.
"Well, I removed a mans nose, drilled small magnets in his face, reconstructed a new nose from the fatty tissue of his leg and then placed magnets in that so that he can put that over the hole where i removed his nose. then i ran 8 miles before going to my second job to work another 12 houurs" he humbly replies. and then he asks me what I did.
So I took a picture to show all what I did. I changed 11 of these. Thats it! no magnets, no running, no saving lives.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Great documentation Kristi. It reminds of how when I was in high school I used to think that when I was married I would keep things interesting and be involved in my husband's work and interests so that we wouldn't grow apart--ha. Clearly the idea of a clueless youth. The life of a stay-at-home mom is a busy one that is basically swirling in the vortex of time and rarely has concrete evidence of it's accomplishments.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. You have a little pile of ----! Those are the memories.

Jennifer said...

Just think what you would have to show Jeff if you hadn't changed her! Now-can you please help me come up with a way to document my day mothering a potty-trained 5 and 8 year old that both attend school for part of the day-this may be tough. Maybe I can log talk radio ads or make a pile of sewing and paper scraps or I know-dog hair collected at the groomers after I dropped off Jackson-this really is the life isn't it? Sorry-no brain surgery or rocket science going on here either.