Pages

Monday, April 03, 2006


Chaco weather.
Last week i broke out my chaco's, which means spring is here! I bought these shoes last year after Jeff telling me, "if you buy one more cheesy pair of shoes at Target..." He said just buy one pair of shoes that you can wear with everything. I was thinking "that is what men can do, own one pair of shoes, not women" but i was wrong.
I bought the above pair of shoes last summer (it was killing me not to buy the pink ones, but i was trying to be practical) and wore them every day. They are the most comfortable shoes and oh so sturdy.
My brother adam actually wore them the day he got married. silly guy. Every summer he has the funny chaco tan because he wears them so much.
It is just a great feeling to know i don't have a bunch of "cheesy flip flops" as jeff would say lying around the garage. I will resist from purchasing any of those cute strappy pink leather sandals that will be in all the stores this summer. I am sticking to my Chaco's! (now i just have to keep from buying the new pink ones they just came out with.
aghh spring is here!

5 comments:

Amy said...

OH, those are cute. The pink will be hard to resist. I'm in the market for a new pair of sandals. Maybe I'll go up to REI to check some out!

Jill said...

I love my cheesy flip flops and have worn them every day since last summer. I even wore them through the winter except for the few times the snow was actually too deep (maybe like 4 times).

everything pink! said...

Yes, but you have control and just buy one pair, see i buy 10 over the summer and then jeff trips over them all winter.

Jennifer said...

I was introduced to my Chaco's about 4 years ago and think they are the best thing ever! I can't wait for Chaco-weather but it comes much later in the Land o Lakes!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have seen the new pink ones and think every girl with more than eight toes should have a pair. Wish it was your birthday, Kristi. I know what I would get you. Maybe next January. Remind me.