Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2006



family!

I have finally had some influence on my family and can now put "family" on my side bar of bloggers. My cousin Elisa has started her own blog.

Elisa grew up in a small town in Utah, served a mission for her chruch on the east coast, has the most beautiful thick wonderful hair, is a incredible clogger, looks a lot like Hope from Days of our lives, has great dimples and is always smiling she is married and has a darling little daughter, who had the cutest annoucements with hearts on them, her daughters middle name is love!

I am so excited to be in touch with her more. Give her a big shout out welcome.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Thanks for the welcome! The clogging thing killed me, it's been awhile since I have been able to claim that skill. You are too kind.