Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Beaver!
Bevan Bruce Buchanan. Named after Bevan Haycock who was the Bishop when my dad joined the church. Bevan is the 4th Buchanan. His name has always drawn people to him as it is unique. Bevan grew up entertaining the family with his silly songs. He has the largest most beautiful eyes. He is the only one with brown eyes in our family. He used to look in the mirror and stare saying, "When are mine going to turn blue?" He can immitate almost any accent, but specializes in the Scottish one. "Pull it" He picked up my dad's work ethic, "Work hard, Play hard" Everyone loves Bevan! When our crazy family is acting crazy, there isn't anyone who doesn't love Bevan, is truly the family peacemaker. He is a wonderful father and I mean wonderful. He is so patient. He works nights and mornings (the UPS midnight morning shift) so his wife can stay home. He is starting is Masters Degree this fall. He loves college basketball. Call him the month of March, it is hilarious. He is the only NMSU fan on the planet, sorry Bevan but you are. He does not spend money he does not have. He saves to buy something. Financially he is truly one of a kind these days. Bevan I love you and happy birthday.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Another great post Kristi, what a great birthday gift for Bevan.

Elisa said...

We love Bevan too!! I haven't seen him forever. His wife is darling too and their kids are sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kristi when you hit the nail on the head you really smack it. Bevan, I hope you had a chance to read this, cause it really says a lot about who you have become. A boy to a man. I love you man happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Kristi,

I just read this today. That is very nice what you said. You have a nice Target Store too. I was at Target last night with the boys. Liam wanted to play with the digital cam corders. I think all children of all ages love these things. I think there should be a new rule... Children are to receive no toys whatsoever, except for one digital cam corder. That way, I won't have to step on any choo-choo fees or fire frucks in the middle of the night.

mimi said...

Bevan, youu are really a hoot!!! What a nice post on your b-day.