Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am avoiding getting ready for company. Both of our parents are coming in town today for a week (AK's baptism) and what am I doing. Cleaning? No I am designing a seal to put on my Christmas Card envelope. What am I thinking? I don't think I will use this, but thought it would be great for someone who's initials were MC. ... just had to share!
this was the whole reason I started a blog, to empty out my head of ideas instead of thinking I would use them all. Ok now it is out and I feel better!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Ah, a woman after my own heart. Why plan ahead? I think I work better under the crunch of a huge deadline. Besides, your house is ALWAYS spotless.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Is your house always really spotless?? That is very depressing to me, I was hoping that with all the sewing/creativity stuff you accomplishe at least you would have a messy house.

michelle said...

I love it. I am a procrastinator, too. Love the colors!

You'd better not have a spotless house. sigh.

everything pink! said...

oh let's make no mistake about this. my house is NOT spotless, i have two crazy kids and a creative mind that is doing just as much cutting and pasting as Caroline.

My house is not spotless. Tasha, only says that because i always know when she is coming!

Jill said...

I think the distractions are a form of self-sabotage. I do it all the time when I have something big to plan for. Suddenly I can think of a million things I'd rather do with that time.

Bond Girl 007 said...

yeah i go through things like that! you are funny girl! the label looks fabulous