Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007


Stock Up!

Bath and Body Works is having a sale on their pump soaps. They are only $3.00 each. What I love about this deal is that they will wrap and package each one for you if you want.
I am going to a birthday dinner tonight for three girls and wanted to just bring something - even though it is a no gift party. I bought three pink soaps, used the clear bag they gave me to take home, some of my pink stripped tissue paper from Target and of course lots of ribbon. I love having a reason to use my silhouette round scalloped tags.
This is a great time to stock up and package ones for teachers, piano teachers, the bus driver, the mailman, the crossing guard, your favorite employee at the coffee shop, you visiting teacher the next time she comes to see you - just everyone I know uses soap.
they even have their new holiday soaps out and they could be packaged so cute for the holidays!

16 comments:

Shar said...

Cute idea! I love stocking up every time they have a sale. I'll have to go and get me some.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

I was there today so Katherine could get her free lotion. Seventeen magazine has a freebie every month while supplies last. Last month was a Steve and Barry's t-shirt.

Anyhoo, I saw their new holiday stuff and just loved the Noel vanilla bean candle. I am waiting for a some kind of coupon!!!

Traci said...

I got their e-mail sent to me about this, so of course I need to get some too! That is great they give you the stuff to wrap it in too! So convienent!

Anonymous said...

Genius! Thanks for all the ideas.

Doodle Bugs said...

I ordered some this morning online!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the tip! I have been looking for some good mailo gifts that weren't too pricey, but still great!

Oh, and congrats on the marathon. Whoa!

Natasha said...

Great idea with the soap and I love clear bags with ribbon - we wrap up cookies and small treats like that all the time for the bus driver, the gymnastics coach, etc. Now I'll have to give the soap a try. . .can't beat $3!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip off. You have turned me into a ribbon fanatic...it adds so much to the most simple things.

Jill said...

Thanks for the info. I love it being able to stock up on their sale items, but never go to the mall so I rarely get the chance.

Elizabeth said...

Oh how I wish we had one here in Hawaii! I love your wrap job. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for my stash of good mail birthday ribbon. So much fun opening the box and watching it overflow out!

carlo said...

thanks for the tip off. will need to get out there. i love their soap and you are so right-- perfect gift! yay!

Adam Buchanan said...

Transformers, more then meets the eye! Dude, its out, get on it!!

Liz said...

Thanks for the tip! I better go there tomorrow! These look so cute all packaged up!

Jamie said...

okay, this is funny....i've already gotten some ready for st. patrick's day gifts!!!! i'll be posting them closer to st. patricks.

LOVE the packaging!!! I'm a firm believer in fun packaging!

Bond Girl 007 said...

seriously that ribbon and the little girl...photo is making me cry...it is sooo darling.

workinthatpreppy said...

great idea and i love ribbon..would you believe my daughter is allergic to b and bw's stuff though? i do like to buy for gifts!