Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Great Movie

Thanks to Chanel who recommended this wonderful documentary to me I must pass it on as well. This was a WONDERFUL love story, no surprise here, i even cried at the end.
If you love San Francisco, have ever lived there or live close by you will just love it to see so much of the city in the film. If you don't love SF or have never been there it does not matter you will also love it.
Annie Kate really liked it too. I think I am learning that I am much more of a documentary type of movie watcher than popular entertainment.
I just discovered there is also a book too.

and I of course sent Mark Bittner an email telling him how much I enjoyed it. Put the movie on your netflix list today!

7 comments:

Jill said...

I've looked at this and thought about getting it from Netflix, but haven't done so. Whitney loves anything about animals so I'm sure she'll love this.

Liz said...

Sounds great! I enjoyed the paperclips one you recommended as well. Thanks!

Lauralee said...

sounds like a good show.. I will have to check it out!

Elizabeth said...

I just checked and my library has it. Yeah! I have loved all your movie recommendations.

michelle said...

I've never heard of this one, I will definitely have to check it out.

Michelle Alley said...

Intriguing title Kristi, I'll have to see what it's all about.

Chanel Palmer said...

I'm so glad that you liked it!