Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009


My new favorite meal

In the past month I have found a new meal that I can't get enough of. It is the Indonesian Peanut Saute from Noodles & Company
which contains -
Broccoli, carrots, cabbage, Asian sprouts, cilantro, crushed peanuts, sesame seeds, lime and rice noodles.

If you register with Noodles & Company they will give you a buy one get one free deal coupon as well as a free dinner on your Birthday. Too bad I signed up the day after. I will say they have a darling website and I love their yellow straws and so does Sally Jane.

8 comments:

Traci said...

Looks good! I have never heard of this place, is it new? I may have to see if they have one my way.

michelle said...

Now that sounds like something I would really like!

Rachael said...

Adorable website...too bad there is not one in Vegas!

Anna said...

One of our favorite places. Yum.

Liz said...

Sounds yummy! We don't have one of these restaurants around here. In fact I've never heard of it until now.

Price Cream Parlor said...

ohhhh! I've only been there once and was at a loss as to what to order. Thank you for the suggestion.

FYI - I found out about Jill's fav at CPK and am so in love with it - it is all that I ever order there. Tostada Pizza. Yummy. Can't wait to hit the noddle place and check this out!

Staci said...

Thanks for the info. We just went there tonight and it was so yummy. We wouldn't have tried it without you posting about. We are glad we did so thank you.

wende said...

i love noodles - they finally opened one up a little closer to my house and i couldn't be happier. my favorite is their mac and cheese. so simple, but man, that is just plain old comfort food to me!