- Today was the first day that Sally Jane wanted to go to school.
- It was the first day since September that she did not cry once all morning in the process of getting ready (she let me put pony tails and ribbon)
- It was the first time she went to the bathroom at school (she has some serious control)
- It was the first day in circle time that she said her name out loud (she has been practicing all week)
- It was the first day she was smiling when I picked her up from school
- She had such a great day that when she got home she could not wait to do a few pages in her workbook.
I have been waiting many months for this day!She also loved the new Homework Pencil I made for her, it made it that much more fun!