Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009


Happy Thanksgiving from a beautiful rainy day in Spain.
Beach, Pool, Turkey dinner and Churro's and chocolate in Old Towne Marbella.


Here are two "Pink Friday" deals for you.

These are two emails I recieved this week with huge deals. I asked both senders if I could put these on my blog for any pink readers and they said yes!
So enjoy.




Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope this special holiday finds you with those you love celebrating all of the blessings in your life. To thank-you for your support, business and friendship over the years, I encourage you to drop by the website anytime after midnight Thursday night. Trust me, you won't want to miss the special savings that I have planned for one day only. It's BIG.... REALLY BIG (and I'm probably nuts for doing this, but I just can't help myself). Enjoy the food, enjoy the friends & family and most of all, ENJOY THE SAVINGS!!!
Warmest regards,
SW.
PS - Orders received before 12/11 will deliver in time for Christmas*
*Self-inking stamps must be ordered by 12/4 to deliver in time for Christmas.








One from Horny Toad. I am always on the hunt for a good new comfy skirt and this one looks comfy and hello! 60% off!


Here is the scoop ...

1.) Your benefit of knowing Toad (and me) is to be able to enjoy a killer discount and a great selection (pre-holiday).
60% off for orders placed by Monday 11/30 (plus free ground shipping on all orders over $100), 50% off for orders placed from12/1 to 12/31 and 40% off for orders placed by 12/21

2.) To access the deal please use the following link: http://pro.hornytoad.com/frosty/tami-snow <http://pro.hornytoad.com/frosty/tami-snow>

Enter the code FROSTY and shop until your heart's content.

SHOP WOMEN'S <http://www.hornytoad.com/womens/#ms1>

SHOP MEN'S <http://www.hornytoad.com/womens/#ms2>

2 comments:

Jill said...

I still can't believe you're celebrating Thanksgiving in Spain! It's just too cool!

michelle said...

I am so very impressed that you made a turkey dinner in your hotel! I didn't even want to attempt it in my little apartment kitchen. So we went to Belgium for the day instead.

You are so adventurous, Kristi, I love that about you.