My friend Jill called me and asked where I was in the blog world. It meant the world to me, it was almost like someone calling me if I had not come to church in a month. I guess unless you blog you won't really get it - but I look at it as someone looking out for me. Thanks Jill.
I just get creatively crammed and have a million drafts but just am not a good finisher.
so here is my 2 week catch up
- bought my Christmas card in January for super cheap and still don't even have them printed or a photo. Top photo was us taking one on self timer on Sunday in the RAIN, but since I am neckless, it did not make the cut.
- rented Julie and Julia. Loved, loved the movie and the blogging aspect was my favorite part. It made me dream of doing something big in my life (not that raising 3 amazing girls to share with the world is not amazing)
- we saw the The Christmas Carol in 3D - when will I learn to read movie reviews before I spend $50 at a movie. I should have brought blindfolds for the kids so their hands would not have cramped up covering their face for 90% of the movie. Gee whiz!
- I look back through our Spain trip daily and will be so mad at myself if I don't write about every day because it was so memorable. (oh ya and finish Belgium and France - I need to clone myself) This photo of the girls with Jeff in Ronda in the bull fighting ring could be my favorite picture from the trip.
- I only put up a tree this year, a wreath and banister swag - not in the Christmas decorating mood, but totally in the Christmas spirit.
- Denver is so on our brain. I feel like I just got a full time job and am on the phone constantly with moving things, but then want to be fully engaged in our neighborhood, church and friends- but feel this sense of sadness leaving the East Coast.
- how cool is this basket we got from one of his new partners - baseball hats for all the girls
- I am loving being a wife when I get to make all the gifts for the nurses and secretaries Jeff works with. I seriously love making him look good at work
- speaking of work - Jeff has a really great job and gets to do really great things that are top secret and I can't write about them on my blog.... oops I have said too much.
And thank you to anyone who has sent me a Christmas card - I am in postal overload. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas cards.