Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2006

3 HeArts
How can i not put this photo on today's blog? Today was the third year in a row that Annie Kate has worn this Valentines dress. 2 years ago Caroline was wearing the dress that Sally Jane is wearing. Want to peek? For some reason I can not find last years photo. I will keep looking.
Of course I am getting so excited for Valentines day. I am on the countdown only one day left to get ready. I hope this year you will do something different that you have not done before.

3 comments:

Jill said...

They could not be cuter!

michelle said...

OK, I don't get how Annie Kate can wear the same dress three years in a row! This photo is so cute it makes my heart yearn for more daughters to dress up... I'll have to content myself with just the one.

everything pink! said...

The way you get a kid to wear a dress three year in a row is you buy a 5 year old a size 9 dress. The first and last year look a little off but the middle year when it fits is great!