Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Best Mom Ever!
do you want to be the best mom ever?
This morning I made playdough for my primary class. (The lesson suggested making playdough so the kids could construct a small item that might have been used when Jesus was a boy)
So I asked annie kate if she wanted to help me make some play dough. She said, "What is this for?" before I could answer it was for my primary class, she gave me the biggest hug and said, "You are the best mom ever!"
I love my calling in the primary!
So if you want to be the best mom ever here is the receipe.. and who said being a good mom was hard?

2 Cups flour
1 cup salt
1 Tablespoon of oil
water
food coloring

1 comment:

Jill said...

If that's all it takes I think I'll give it a try. I think it also makes you the best primary teacher ever, because it's all those extras that help the kids remember the lessons and be excited about what they learned, and about going to church. Good job.