Pages

Friday, February 03, 2006

I just turned 35! Wow. My best friend from high school (Heather S. C.) sent this awesome thing to me for my birthday. I love it (thanks agian Heather) it has this awesome quote on the back "It's the little things that matter, that add up in the end, withthe priceless thrilling magic found only in a friend"
I love this necklace. I wear it often and especially when i am having a not so great day. So for you locals be extra nice when you see me wearing it.
She and i have been friend since 4th grade. She has never missed sending my children something for christmas, she remembers their birthdays and my anniversary. My dream for my daughters is that they will have this same opportunity to find someone who will love them their whole life and watch them get married have kids and then be there for them when I am gone. Heather I love you!
Check out Sally Jean's website it is awesome

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's beautiful. And you're showing me yet another site I've never heard of. I keep meaning to ask you if you're still close to Heather and how she's doing. I hope she's doing well. I'm glad you two are still close. Great necklace.

michelle said...

LOVE the necklace. What a good friend. Longtime friends are the best -- they know so much of your history. So many shared jokes and experiences. So glad to be in touch again with one of my longtime friends!

Anonymous said...

This blog is getting me in trouble Kristi! I just ordered one of those for a friend's bday! Too many great ideas of things to buy and make!
Tasha