Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2006


My three girls.
This was a christmas gift given to me by Jeff this year. It is from one of my favorite artists for kids stuff, Kelly Rightsell. If you have not seen her website check it out, it is a pleasure to look at. This print is called my three girls. Just today at church I was looking at my three girls feeling like the luckiest gal alive. Oh they are so stinkin cute, and as my friend E. Smith would say, "I could just bite their booties they are so cute"
I made Sally Jane's diaper bag out of her fabric. I think when we move I will redo the girls room in this fun frog stuff. Of course I love frogs because they are green, and they look great with pink.
Enjoy the website, let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Every bag you make is cuter than the last one, so impressive. I really must hone my skills so that I can make cute things too.