Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2006

The pillows are out and the valentines are on their way. (don't worry i will get Sally Jane's made soon)
These are the pillows I talked about for one of our many Valentines traditons. They sit on everyone's bed and they have a pocket on them. We slip love notes to each other all month long. Annie Kate wrote the cutest poem for Jeff today. "Dad I love you, Dad I do. When I see you I am not mad, I am glad, I love you!" She spent the whole morning working on everyones.
I love Valentines Day.
Feel free to share any of your fun ideas with me. We are having the missionaries from our church over that night, so I have got to think of something fun to get for them.
(oh I must acknowldege my friend Stacy S. for her wonderful gift about 5 years ago of the trim she bought me that i put on the pillows. It is vintage and cool. I think she got it in Georgia at some cool shop)
Valentine Ideas?

1 comment:

Jill said...

These are so cute. I am lacking motivation for Valentine's Day fun (I'm not sure why). We will be making valentines for our k12 skating party this Friday which should be hilarious since the kids have never been roller skating before. I don't think I should be allowed to skate (surely injury will follow), but who will help them if I don't? I'm wishing we had cute pillows and could write notes instead.