Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

i lOve yOu!
Today is one of the greatest days of the year for me. I love holidays! I think I get this from my mom. She made all the holidays in our house so much fun. I remember our Birthdays lasting at least a week. (that was probably me making it last a week) I can still rememeber a Valentine breakfast my mom did for Heather and I when we lived in the Las Alturas house. I could only have been 5. Family traditions is what i believe makes life so wonderful and memorable. (and boy do i have some good ones coming up for St. Patricks day and Easter)
So today i love remembering those that I love, especially my girls and my husband. Oh la la i am so lucky to have Jeff.
So far it has been an exciting day. I will take photos of the rest of the day and put them on later, but till then. Don't forget to tell all the people that you love, that you love them!!
speaking of love, is this mirror not so cute. If you look close you can see the eye embossed in the leather, so when you pull it out is says I love you. You can get of these snazzy mirrors from kate spade.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm excited to see the rest of your Valentine's Day photos later.

How are you the bargain queen yet have so many expensive items? Did you find a deal on the Kate Spade mirror or what? It's cute.

everything pink! said...

oh i don't own this mirror i just admire it from a far. i feel like i own these things when i look at them a lot on the internet.