Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006


Be MinE
Yea. We finished Annie Kate's Valentines today. Good thing the snow storm hit so we could spend the day doing them. The best part about making them was talking with annie kate about all the kids in her class. She told me so many stories as whe talked about each child. I suggest to try this one year, having the your child say someting special about each student in the class. I learned a lot about her class and heard some new fun stories about her year. We gave each child a set of Valentines "mushies" the hit at her elementary. I can't wait to blog about that one. We got those in the Hot Spot at Target, where everything is $1.00.

2 comments:

michelle said...

I honestly cannot believe you made all those. Amazing. I wanted to copy your idea, but I didn't think my boys would be into it enough to sit down and think of something about each kid in the class. whaaa... well, there's always Eva (in about 5 years!).

Jill said...

That's a most impressive display. Did you pay $1 for each kid in her class to have a mushie?