Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006

Red & WhiTte
This ball of string is one of my favorite things I have. I have it tied on everything for Valentines day. I am amazed at how often I use it. As I was using it to tie things together and getting ready for the morning for the girls i thought I would put it on my blog so you could get some too. You may recognize this from your local deli, they use it to tie meat. It comes in Blue and White and Green and White. You can get it from T.W. Evans in Rhode Island. I think it was $15 for the entire bolt. Or your local Viking store will have it in blue and white. I have that too and use it often. Especially around the 4th of July. Back to my Valentine fairy work!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Kristi, where do you find all these things? I've never seen anything like that, and I fancy myself a kind of fiber and ribbon aficionado!

Jill said...

Did you just admire this at the deli one day or what?