Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Life is funny, life's a mess
Sometimes a curse, sometimes a blessing
Don't worry 'bout a thing, don't worry 'bout it
Life gets sticky, life can bruise
Sometimes you win sometimes your losing
No matter what it brings
Don't worry 'bout a thing


This morning at the gym i listened to this song like 5 times on my ipod. I love this song. It is one of my favroites. The lyrics are awesome but with the music it speaks volumes to me.
It is called "Don't worry about a thing" by SheDaisy. It is worth a download from itunes. The video is wonderful too. And I must do a little bragging for those that know him, it was co- written by Jason Deere.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I know that song well and enjoy it too. I listen to the country radio stations a lot (I just wish they didn't have commercials), and that one's a favorite.