Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2006


Pj's.
My daughter has the greatest principal! She is this young, spunky woman that loves kids. I know this may describe every principal that you have had, but not me! I was always afraid of my principals. What is funny is after Jeff and I visited her new elementary school in Maryland we told her that principal gave us a tour of the school and that he was really nice. She asked me why the prinicpal was a man. kind of funny.
At the Christmas assembly this year she did the awesome christmas song in sign language. She was totally jammin out. It was incredible.
Well, this week Ms. C. told the kids that if they wear their Pj's inside out and backwards that it will snow. (how cute is that) So every night this week Annie Kate has worn her pj's inside out and backwards with the hopes that it will snow.
What a cute tradition for all of us in the south, proably not us fun for you that get snow all the time.
Above is this cute nightgown from Gymboree. And it is Gymbucks right now for you gymboree shoppers.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute nightgown, it actually looks like a cute dress for spring. What will the cute principal do if it doesn't snow at all? I think she's hosed.

Anonymous said...

I must share something for your blog (and I maybe I'll even earn a mention!) about Gymboree. There is a website www.gymbohaven.com that is a Gymboree freak's little slice of heaven. Right now if you enter SPRING1 at checkout on Gymboree.com it will give you 25% off your total purchase. And you earn Gymbucks on top! Ahh...the thrill of a deal! :)