Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This is one of our favorite books right now. It is by our favorite duo, Don & Audrey Wood. (The red ripe strawberry and the big hungry bear).
It is such a cute book. The whole book has activities for your hands. Over the past few weeks this has become one of our new bedtime traditions (It takes us forever to go to bed because we have so many, i'll save that for another blog)
It is so cute at the end all the piggies (fingers) touch to give a big piggie kiss. All morning Caroline has been going around giving piggie kisses to everyone.
Our Christmas this year had a piggie theme, we got hooked on this book, the girls all got pig pajamas, stuffed sleeping bag pigs, and cute flashlight pigs from the Omans.
So my three little girls are my three little pigs, in the nicest sense of terms of course. And we love pigs because they are PINK!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I've never seen that book before, it looks cute. It's impressive that you still have the energy for a high-effort bedtime. I am so weary by the end of the day, and usually so sick of the kids that my patience is gone and I just want to say prayers, give kisses and get out of there.

DeDe said...

Your blog is SO CUTE... i love all your ideas... and i love PINK... the world would be so much better if it were pink...Thanks again for your ideas.. i love the pillows for v-day and i LOVE robeez shoes for my little boy.. i am a fan of the plain for him.. he has blue, cream, and brown.. now he just has to grow into them.. FINALLY something cute for boys..

michelle said...

I'll have to check out that book, I'm always looking for new good children's books. I love that you had a themed Christmas. You truly are the holiday goddess.