Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2006


Baby stuff!
Need a baby gift? this is it. I bought this for Caroline and it is a life saver. It is from Kiddopotamus. It is a rubber mat that has suction cups underneath. It sits on our table all the time. we don't even use a plate for her anymore. the great thing about it is it catches the food from falling on the floor. Love it love it! It rolls up to take with you when you go out to eat as well.
This company also makes a great swadling blanket for a newborn.









4 comments:

Jill said...

That's a great idea, I wish I'd had one of those when my kids were little. I'll keep it in mind for a baby gift idea.

Anonymous said...

This is a comment to tell you that I LOVE seeing the wedding photos! You were busy on smug mug today!

I agree about that placemat! Its the best!

becca said...

Where do you find all these wonderful things?! My 22 month old is such a messy eater, this would save me soo much clean up time!

michelle said...

That does look like a great idea. I LOVED their swaddling blanket -- got one for Eva. I never could get blankets to stay tucked in when I would swaddle my babies. This worked great and was super soft. We used to call her a pea in a pink pod.