Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2006

orAnge milk!
The other day I was cleaning out Annie Kate's back pack and this is what I found. I was laughing so hard. I started to throw this away thinking why did she bring a dirty milk carton home. She saw me throwing it away and grabbed it out of my hands. She tells me that she wants to save this forever. I didn't even know they had orange milk at the school. She wanted me to save it in her scrapbook box. I told her I would take a photo of it to save it.
Like Mother like daughter, we save everything! I love this girl!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I've never heard of orange creme milk before. What's the significance for Annie Kate? It's cute of her to want it in her scrapbook. Maybe you should have her write something about it so that she'll really remember why she loved it so much.

michelle said...

Never even heard of it. I love orange creme bars and orange creme yogurt, so maybe I would like the milk. I don't like milk, though, so who knows. I'm with Jill, better interview her about it while it's fresh on her mind.