Pages

Monday, March 06, 2006

sAnta crUz!
What a great day! Jeff, the girls and I spent the day in Santa Cruz, CA. We had a great day and wonderful weather. Here are the photos of the day. Photos! I did some journaling on the page so i won't go into all the fun details of the day twice.
Caroline love the Beach. It was cracking us up making her say Beach over and over. It was kind of like the way she said Bridge, when we going over the Golden Gate. I am sure you can use your imagination on what it sounded like.

4 comments:

Jill said...

The pictures are great, it looks like you guys had a great trip. Is it just me or do you get almost as excited about the photos as you do about the trip?

everything pink! said...

so true. we got a bunch of our photos printed and just stuck them in a book for the girls to look at. they have looked at them all day.

Jennifer said...

You know, this is about 30 minutes from my home sweet home and the place my dad still surfs weekly at age 57. Ahh...sweet California!

Anonymous said...

I love Santa Cruz. It was a place we went to play when I was younger. It's a fun beach. It sounds as if you all had a great time.