Pages

Sunday, March 05, 2006

wedDing dAy!
It was a beautiful day at the Oakland Temple. Lenessa and David got married on March 4, 2006. It was a great day full of activities, feeling the spirit in the temple, cake, hula dancing, caroline screaming her head off, more scott and jeff karaoke, kissing, tired feet, late night grilled chesse sandwiches and brie, dirty white dresses (caroline had to wear two) Caroline singing happy birthday to everyone because she saw them bringing gifts to the reception and all of us falling asleep very fast! Congrats to David and Lenessa! Click here for photos of the day.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm tired just thinking about your busy day, especially with 3 kids to take care of (and wearing white). Wow. I hope you're having a nice vacation, even if it's busy. I'm glad you're posting photos.

Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures, what a fun day. I love the Oakland temple, many fun memories of there. The best one, I got married there almost 14 years ago.