Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tagged by Jill
5 Things in my fridge:skim milk. whole milk. near empty bottle of soy sauce. drinkable yougurt. sundried tomatoes
5 Things in my closet:holiday stuff. photos. two pieces of furniture that i won't get rid of. work out clothes. wedding dress
5 Things in my purse:wallet. wipes. diapers. receipts. crumbs
5 Things in my car:car seats (3) empty can of diet coke. primay bag. cell phone (it always stays in my car) karate belt
5 Things on my Tivo: no Tivo.

2 comments:

TX Girl said...

No Tivo- I would be horrified (having just acquired Tivo). At least you aren't paying for a service and not utilizing it.

michelle said...

Your closet is big enough to hold two pieces of furniture?? Sweet! I love the crumbs in your purse. I second that. And in my car.