Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Heading out.
Today we said goodbye to our home in Franklin. As we drove away I started crying like a baby, seriously! I could not believe I had any tears left in me. So then Annie Kate started in on the game. We both were a mess. Jeff was in his car to drop it off at the airport on our way out of town, so he missed the emotional overload. (which we ended up leaving it on the side of the road because the clutch went out. Happy Graduation Jeff you get a new clutch!)

We had an amazing night last night. The Omans invited some people over to say goodbye and have dinner (we had totally protested any going away party... yea did I tell you we are weird?)
They had a incredible Tennesee photography book that everyone signed. I got up at 6:30 this morning to read them all (crying of course). We loved seeing all of our friends together.
Ok so ya'll were right and we were wrong! (S.D. and P.C. that is for you)

We drove out of town and made it to Bristol Virginia. We stopped and hung out and played checkers at Cracker Barrell. We had a funny night with Sally Jane sleeping in the bath tub at the hotel. The girls were exhausted and loved their travel pillows that Shari made for them (pictured above)

We are tired, sad, excited, nervous and tired!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

That picture is priceless! I am so glad I can actually picture SJ in my mind now!

Jill said...

What a good idea to make a cozy bed in the bathtub. The picture is hilarious.