Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

two weeks.
Jeff worked so hard today getting as many boxes unpacked as he could. The entire garage is done. It looks great. I know it is really hard for him to leave us and have to go back to Nashville for two weeks.
Someone from church offered to take him to the airport (so nice!) and when we walked out the door I hugged him and said, "Please come back!" Not like he wouldn't but I am honestly a little scared about being here alone with so much to do and my daughters who are already bored out of their minds.
The lesson learned is that it is hard to move with kids. If we move again, we are shipping the girls somewhere while we move, unpack and then have them come after we are settled. Any takers in a few years?

3 comments:

Jill said...

As someone who moved a lot as a child I can feel their pain and yours. I remember moving in the summer and having no friends, it was awful. When moved to California I would go play in the backyard hoping to lure one of the kids who lived on the hill above us outside so we could make friends.

Anonymous said...

I know I can't chase after the 2 little ones, but in four years I would love to have them shipped to us. Dad and I could take them on a big trip to Disneyland and let Buzz Lightyear and Mickey show them a good time, too, while you unpack your boxes.

everything pink! said...

mom plan on it.
let's set the date
2010 June 18th. put it on your calendar. because they are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!