Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Christmas in July!
It is 5 months until Christmas. I have already started thinking about many things to do for Christmas, cards, love gifts for the girls, Jeff's gift and then I thought what could I make for all the bloggers,ohh too overwhelming, So I came up with the idea to do a Christmas gift swap! Here is how it goes.

Anyone who reads my blog (yes even you lurkers who do not comment) and would like to participate in the first annual
"Pink Christmas"
are invited to do so. You can email me at pinkeverythingpink@yahoo.com to add your name to the list or if you know I have your address then you can leave a comment on my blog. I will close the list on August 10th.
I will draw names for a gift exchange amongst us bloggers. So it will be a secret who you have and who has you. Then you will send that person a handmade Christmas gift. Ohh don't freakout when I say handmade and say "I can't make anything" be creative and use your mind, you can do it! A gift from the heart is the greatest kind of gift!
I am trying to this early enough so that you will have time to make your gift and have it done by October 1st. (not that you will send it October but that would be a great goal to have it done by) It does not have to cost a lot of money or take a lot of time, the point is sharing in the spirit of Christmas, by giving, sharing our talents and becoming connected as women. Then you will ship your gift so that they can open their gift on Christmas day, No early peekers allowed. It think it will be so great to see how many different states people are in and watching the giving be shared across the country or who knows the world.

So this is what I need.
  1. Your name and you don't even have to send me your last name
  2. mailing address (where you will be to receive mail by December 15th, in case you will be gone)
  3. email address. I think it will be so fun to see what everyone posts after Christmas to see what everyone made.
Feel free to link this page on your blog if you want to have some of your bloggers join in as well.

I'm dreaming of a Pink Christmas!

47 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in-sounds fun! And I noticed you didn't say handmade by us, so I assume handmade by a little Chinese girl in Hong Kong is ok, right?! (JUST KIDDING!) :)

skbkmjfamily said...

I am so over this one. I am pretty sure you have my address, if not let me know.

You are so great with traditions. Hey and how about some ideas for kids and fun things you have done in the past, I need to start getting on this as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Love the idea. My creative juices are flowing already. That's why I'm still awake at 12:30 when I have to get up at 6am!!!!!

Tasha said...

I am totally in! Love it! Thanks Kristi!

Jill said...

Of course I'm in!

cyndyfairbanks said...

Ok, I admit it I'm a "Lurker"!! But I can 't be silent for this one!! Paigey is a girl after my own heart!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! I am soooo IN!!!!! Thanks for being KRISTI!!!!!!!

Amie said...

I am totally in.

I loved Pam's comment - I didn't not take that as a joke!

TX Girl said...

Count me in- I sent you my info.

Unknown said...

This sounds like a blast! I sent you my info. Let me know if you need anything else!

Dana

Amy said...

Count me in, Kristi!

Elisa said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

I'm in- have no idea what on earth I would make, but at least I time on my side! Thanks for getting this going- you're incredible!

Anonymous said...

I am totally in :)

Anonymous said...

count me in Kristi! Great idea. I love to get stuff done early.....Heather

Liz said...

Count me in too! I just sent you an email. This is such a great idea!

Heather said...

I'm in! It sounds like so much fun! This is really a wonderful idea!

Laurie said...

Very cute idea. I'll send you my contact info to make sure you have it.

Diana said...

sounds fun, I'm in

Anonymous said...

I'm in too. Sounds like fun. Great idea.

amy gretchen said...

count me in. what a great idea.

Bevan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jenn said...

I'm in. My info was on the list Jill sent out. Let me know if you didn't get that.

becca said...

What a great idea! I will email you my address asap! Thanks for thinking of this and organizing it, you are fantastic!

Angie said...

I'm in, too. Thanks for the early notice. I'll need every second of every hour from now until Christmas to decide on what I should make and get it finished.
I'll send you my info if you don't have it.

michelle said...

I love it, Kristi. Thank you for posting about this now, so I can actually get it done and not wait until early December like I usually do!

DeDe said...

i am in too, i will send my stuff to you... you are so good at these fun things... thanks

Jennifer said...

Oh this sounds like so much fun! Count me in for sure. I am hoping we will still be getting our mail hear for Christmas but I'll keep you posted. There may be big changes beyond our "new addition" to come soon. I will have to start thinking of fun ideas right away!

Anonymous said...

How fun, count me in!

jenny said...

I am in! I feel out of it and so behind due to vacation. Sounds fun. I think you have all my info, but email me if you need more. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I'm late, but nevertheless IN!

Serendipity said...

What a great idea...I'll send you my info!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi!

Love it! Count me in, please!

I'll send you my information.

Thanks for the fun idea.

Anne said...

My sister wants to participate as well. I will email you her info.

Anonymous said...

This sounds fun. Count me in.

Unknown said...

Count me in! I am a lurker, but your bringing me out of hiding. I love the idea. I'll e-mail you my address. :0)

stefanie said...

You are just too much! Of course I want to participate! I want to be just like Kristi when I grow up.

Jordan said...

Okay, so I'm super late, and I've never posted on your site, but I am surely IN!! I'll send you my info.

kellibelli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kelly said...

oh course I'm in! love the idea!

Isaura said...

WOW this looks fun! I will email you my info

LOVE LUCK LOLLIPOPS said...

I think this is a fantastic idea! One that I absolutely want to be apart of.I can't believe I've found someone who loves pink as much as I do.How do I get involved??

everything pink! said...

dawn, i don't know if you are reading this but i can't seem to find you through blogger.
email me by the end of the week at pinkeverythingpink@yahoo.com

LOVE LUCK LOLLIPOPS said...

I TRIED TO GET YOU AT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.I COULDN'T GET THE WEB SITE UP.I THINK YOU CAN GET ME THROUGH THE BLOG NOW.HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON TO INCLUD ME IN THIS GREAT IDEA. THANKS DAWN

Tiffany said...

I am soo sad I just found this...great ideas and a fun read!

thanks-

Pink Cake Plate said...

Please add me to the list!! I love swaps!!

Shawn said...

This is my first time on your blog, I'm leaving a message as not to be a lurker. My girlfriend left the Pink Christmas info on my desk, it sounds like a fun way to meet new people and to help others at the same time, what a great thing, I'm in!

Carolyn said...

Oh I'm sad I just saw this and that its past August 10th. It looks like a lot of fun!