Pages

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fun visit.
We had our second overnight visitors this weekend. My brother Bevan
called on Saturday night and said "hey how about we come up tonight. " He lives in North Carolina. "Sure?" is what I said. Then I got off the phone and looked at Jeff and said I think Bevan is playing a joke on us. We stayed up until 1:30 putting everything on the walls and getting the house to look like a house. They came in at 3:30 am. I was a worried mother wondering where they were (they are cellphoneless)
We had such a great time! We had blueberry pancakes with our new syrup. Oh it was so good. Went to church and went for a walk in our neighborhood.
Caroline and Liam were so fun to watch together. They even got a little smooch time in.
Thanks Bevan and Amanda for coming up, we had a great time.

1 comment:

mimi said...

Wow, I love the kissing picture of Bevan and Amanda. I wish we could drive 5 hours to see any of you kids.