Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2006

no mom, that too yucky!
Tonight after our whirlwind tour of the city, we went to Cosi for dinner, which is right in our neighborhood. It is so yummy! We were all so hungry, even my girls (who are the pickiest eaters on the planet!)
Spencer had a pizza with sausage on it. I gave Caroline a piece and she was not even touching it. I said Caroline, "Why are you not eating your pizza?" She handed it back to me and said "No mom, that too yucky!' I said it is not yucky it is good. Then with the most serious and concerned look on her face she said,
"it has poo poo on it!"
Can you imagine what she must have been thinking that her mother handed her a piece of food with poop on it! And it actually did look a lot like her 2 year olds pellet poop. We were all laughing so hard.
We made it up to her by ordering the yummy smores at your table, where you actually roast your own marshmallows.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's a funny story and even funnier when you consider that Caroline was fine with Spencer eating the poo poo pizza.

Julie said...

That is too funny! Aren't kids hysterical sometimes? I am jealous of all the great sights you get to see living there. Sound like you are having the time of your life.

Anonymous said...

I've just been catching up on your blog, and that story really made me laugh! I love stories like that, and she will love hearing that story as she gets older! Love you!