Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

In the next few days I will be emailing all those girlfriends who are apart of "Pink Christmas" the Christmas Traditions that we submitted with our bio. It is a great collection of Christmas traditions that you could use with your family. If you would like to be on that email list then submit one or many of your Christmas Traditions that I can add on there and then I will send it out to you. There are some great ones on there. Do it fast so that I can get it out on the original email. Tell your friends, link this to your blog so we can get a great list of your ideas. If you apart of Pink Christmas and want to add a few more you can do that too.
Just click "Email Me" on my side bar and add your first name and what state you are from. I can't wait to hear from you.
If you don't feel like you have any traditions you could share a favorite recipe.

Edit**** so far I just have to say I am amzazed at what some people have sent in. Amazing!! Don't miss out on getting these awesome traditions! this feels like pink christmas all over again when I was getting everyone's photos last month!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kristi i definitely want a copy of this and will be sending you and email with some of our traditions on it today. you are so awesome to do this! what a great thing to have!

Bek said...

I will be e mailing you and linking you too....great idea. I can't wait....

Jill said...

This is such a great idea!

melanie said...

Fabulous, I always want new ideas for family traditions. Somehow I always forget the ones I want to incorporate. So sweet of you to take the time, thanks again Kristi!

Anonymous said...

I just read my email with all of the wonderful traditions and I am sitting her with tears in my eyes! Thank you Kristi for doing this...I am so thankful to have found this blog.