Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

run with me!

Wow! girls way to go with the song list. I am passing on typing it so you can access this post off my sidebar to check out the songs.
If you have not looked at it since Amanda from the UK posted, you may want to. She listed some great songs. Thanks Amanda, I bought all the songs that ITUNES had. How fun to have awesome songs that I have never heard before. I bought the Simply Red song in the Chic Remix so it is fast!

I also got in the mail today a CD mix from Jill with all her top songs... the timing on that could not have been more perfect. Thanks Jill!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi, this is such a good idea, I am so glad you compiled a list. It's been too cold for me to be outside but after this baby is born I FULLY intend on getting my running shoes back on! I am feeling large and uncomfortable I am so excited to feel good again. I will need good music to motivate me for sure, since I will be exhausted. For all those other exhausted exercising mothers out there, here is something I have noticed. I feel tired whether or not I exercise, but my body runs better when I do.
Thanks again!

Jill said...

Excellent idea to put it on your sidebar, I'll be buying a bunch from itunes too.

Anonymous said...

I have bee slacking on my running. Due to your inspiration, I got some new music to add to my running mix and monday with Alexis back in school I will be hitting the treadmill with the excitement of hearing some new music while I do.

michelle said...

Great point, Elisa! I'm pretty much always tired, no matter what, so I might as well exercise!

Anonymous said...

Haha, Kristi! I listened to the Chic remix of 'Home' - it's toooo fast!! Too fast for me, anyway. But clever of you to consider a remixed version. Remixes can make all the difference sometimes.

Anonymous said...

what great suggestions you got, thanks Kristi

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I didn't contribute my favorite running songs because they're all angry songs with really ugly titles. I thought I'd spare all of you! I love the idea though. I haven't checked out the list yet but plan to! Life has been crazy lately!