Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Like a Good Neighbor... Jane Payne is there!

I had to share this awesome good mail story. On my blogiversay I gave ribbon to the 11th person who posted. The winner was Neighbor Jane Payne.
The 9th person was Kristen who said she loved ribbon.
Later that day Jane emailed me and asked if she could split her winnings with Kristen because she could tell from her comments she really wanted to win.
Ok is that good mail or what? I happily sent them both the 11.5 yards.
If you have not read Jane's blog it is a winner!

10 comments:

jenny said...

Love the title Kristi. Seriously I am laughing and boy did I need it!! Now the State Farm song is in my head. Jane is the best I am so glad I was the lucky recipient of her pink christmas!

carlo said...

beautiful ribbon and lovely sharing story!

everything pink! said...

jenny, i have been singing it every since i wrote the post.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kristi...you are so funny! That song is gonna be stuck in my head for a long time. I teach scripture mastery verses to the kids using familiar tunes and you've just reminded me of one that will work perfect. Thanks. You can't help but give--even in your titles. Thanks :)

Again...thanks so much for the ribbon and for being such a great blogging friend.

Love,
Jane

Crystalyn said...

what a great story. and what a great jane. she is amazing!

melanie said...

Add me to the list of people singing this song over and over. Creative Kristi, how did you come up with that one without commercials to hear on your tv? Can I insert my name too? But dang it, mine doesn't rhyme! Jane really is wonderful, I wish you all could meet her! She is amazing, she always finds a way to rise above, always makes eye contact when you're talking and always, always makes you feel important. Is that enough for everyone to want to be her neighbor?

Great sharing Good Mail story!

Liz said...

That is so nice! I love that! Now I have the same song in my head as Jenny! :)

Jill said...

That's so sweet of Jane to want to share her winnings!

Anonymous said...

I only recently "met" her, but I *heart* Jane.

michelle said...

That is truly so sweet. You've just gotta love Jane!