Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

the Shirt search

Someone emailed me about a month ago (so sorry I can't find your email) to see if I could find or knew where the girl on the cover of the Pottery Barn Kids Catalog got her white eyelet shirt. I was flattered & bewildered to think someone might think I could find this or knew off hand.
I have searched and searched. Called and emailed Pottery Barn Kids. But no luck.
Then today I got my Hanna Anderson catalog and wondered if this was the shirt. (I actually could never find a photo of the shirt I was in search of)
So to the nice girl who emailed me, I don't know if this was it or even close, but I think this is the best I can do.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Such dedication to your task, I love it!

michelle said...

I love this shirt!!! I am going to go to the website to check it out. I linked to your blog from someone elses, and now am trying to figure out who that was. Anyhow I totally love embroidery too! Have a great day! Michelle

michelle said...

Well if that's not it, it sure is cute! I love that you've been searching all over, apparently you were the right one for the job.