Today if felt like someone was sprinkling powdered sugar over our whole town. The snow fell really slow and small and white like powdered sugar. It was mesmerizing to watch as the girls did for a very long time.This them from the outside looking in. I love this photo because you can see the cool row houses reflection in the window. If you missed Jill's outside/inside post you can read it here.
thoughts from my day.
- i got lost in the elliptical machine at the gym and caught myself seriously dancing like a freak to the song Unwritten by Natasha B. I stopped myself and almost fell off laughing. someone probably had their cell phone and video taped it and is now selling it to www.freaksatthegym.com
- i can't thank everyone for their great ideas for songs, i think i may have mastered my gym song selections
- it's official Country Living is my all time favorite magazine. i hope some of you got it last month with the $5.99 deal
- i have always thought i want to live on a big piece of land on the outside of town, but when i went to the gym, post office, Cosi, bank and fabric store and only drove 4 miles round trip, i wonder if i could really ever move from this great little neighborhood life
- mailed good mail today and walked out of post office skipping
- jeff was home due to cancelled Mt. Vernon trip so i had a free morning
- i feel like i have not time to read anyone's blogs and amazed at how busy my time with the girls have become. i barely can seem to find the time to write on my own and kind of sad about that. i have not even posted about our great Sunday.
- felt like i am making headway with Caroline and her screaming. first time i think ever she didn't scream at me while washing her hair in the bath. i have been washing it everyday for 3 1/2 years.
- jeff and i watched American idol, first time i have watched it since Kelly Clarkston. There are very few things I can watch on T.V. that I don't turn it off saying, "What a waste of time", but will probably still watch some this season.
- after American Idol there was a new show that looked so great about sister's who are wedding planners (my secret dream job). OH MY! I turned it off after 15 minutes, is it just me or was that TRASH? there was a naked woman in my living room.
- which reminds me of why i am so picky about movies. there was a movie on Netflix that we have been wanting to get for sometime. it was PG13 in the theatres, but on Netflix it had a UR rating (This film has not been rated by the MPAA (example: classic films, films whose DVD content differs from the original theatrical release, ) I don't know what that means but can only imagine it is worse. Then when I read the description that includes content, how many bad words, anti christian themes, graphic reference to pornography etc, i was blushing and thought why would i bring this in my home. What is amazing is from the commercials a few months ago it looked such a great comedy. I am amazed at how desensitized our society can become. ok off moral soapbox.
- i talked to jill today which is always so fun because we play a little "blog soup". i have had so many emails regarding her good mail craze after Bek posted on design mom (another great blog)