Pages

Sunday, April 01, 2007

She did it, she turned 2!
Saturday was a great day for a birthday. We had two neighborhood Easter Egg hunts, so Sally Jane had two big parties. (or so she thought)
She seems to have found a liking to Cinderella and her birthday table was decorated everything "Linderella" On Sunday when she woke up and found the birthday table cleaned off, she kept asking "Where is Linderella?" I was kind of thrilled because I wanted her day to feel like her day.
She was a princess for a day. With a lot of princess attire.

Jeff and I both said about her, "She is like a cartoon character" she always smiles,(ok not always) she has a cute high pitched voice and her personality is just so dang cute. I just love birthdays!... and I am just so in love with Smugmug's new birthday template.

10 comments:

michelle said...

OK, so I've only seen her in person once, but I see her as a cartoon character too! She's just too cute, happy, and I don't know what else to be a regular human.... there's just something about her. What a doll.

Amanda said...

Fun, fun...our oldest are both 8 year old girls (they should be pen pals or something!!) and our youngest both just turned 2! My little man Graham just turned 2 in February...so he is officially an older man! Oh, those birthday pictures are so dang cute...oh and my 2 year old likes cinderella, too...we are trying to change that one! That cake looks really yummy!You are such a fun, fun, fun mommy!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad she had such a special day. She is adorable.

Jill said...

She's so cute, what a little love she is. I love pictures of kids crying, it's so real and I think it's good to preserve that side of their lives too.

SHERI said...

I see her as the future snow white with that beautiful porcelain skin!

Anne said...

She is too cute, even when she's crying. I love that she calls Cinderella "Linderella."

Bridget said...

So cute, she is! Alex just went to a Cinderella birthday party as well (see my post). The girls had so much fun. The mom even had one of our friends dress up as Cinderella. Your daughter would have been in heaven!

The cake looks delicious!

Price Cream Parlor said...

Love the photos! Love how you capture your little personality on film. Time passes too quickly!

carlo said...

love the pics. just too cute.

Amanda :-) said...

Ooh, Blogger lost my comment! I was just saying that I'd looked at the SmugMug images and they're great. I love the party plates, and am glad that you managed to do some things outdoors. April's such an 'iffy' part of the year for good weather. Isla was lucky to have a VERY sunny St Patrick's birthday!

SJ looks in her element. Those images will be lovely for her to look back on when she's older.