Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2006

FaCes!
This is the funniest thing ever! Try it. I got this off of Michelle's Blog. You can go to the website My Heritage and put in a photo of yourself and it shows you what celebrity you look like.

What is so funny is that i have this sad and scary obsession with Patrick Dempsy. It has a history starting int he 80's. Jeff gives me a really hard time about it.
So when I do Jeff's face look who came up. Yes! Patrick Dempsey aka Dr. McDreamy (thanks Jill) it was as if I had won the lottery.

I am calling Jeff at the airport all giddy. Oh what a funny day. Not that I didn't appreciate Jeff before. But ohh la la!

Give it a try and then let me know how it goes for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi, are they saying that you look like Pres. Jimmy Carter? I don't think so. Try a picture of your Dad and see if he looks like Pres. Bush or Harrison Ford. It depends on the picture.

Anonymous said...

Which one is Patrick Demsey? Jeff is the best looking of the whole bunch!

Jill said...

I never realized how much you look like Helen Hunt, lucky you, at least you and Jeff got good looking people. How fortunate that you're married to the man who looks like the man you after--how often does that happen? Like never.

michelle said...

Whoa, Dr. McDreamy. How cool is that? You guys are the beautiful people!