Pages

Friday, February 24, 2006

moMut!
Every morning my kids eat the same thing for breakfast. What a blessing because i don't have to think about it. Maple and Brown Sugar instant Oatmeal. But of course it has to be Quaker. I try to fool them with no name brand and it never works (they get that from Jeff).

Butwhat is so funny and why I wanted to post is so I would never forget is that Caroline calls oatmeal, "Momut" So when she wakes up and finds me in the morning she is repeating Momut over and over. it is so funny.

What do your kids eat for breakfast?

If you want to see what breakfast i used to eat as a kid, check out these old 70's breakfast commercials. oh the memories.

3 comments:

Jill said...

My kids eat mini bagels from Costco, toast or cereal. If Randy's home they sometimes eat eggs (I eggs and don't like being near their icky smell).

michelle said...

My kids eat Eggo waffles (chocolate chip), Nutri Grain cereal bars, Nutella toast (Max), peanut butter sandwiches (Lucas), baby oatmeal (Eva).

Amie said...

My kids like cereal, instant breakfast, nutri grain bars, they love if I make them an egg on toast or something that requires effort. I just remembered I wanted to try your omelets in a bag - I will put that on THE list. I try to pretend I like oatmeal and I want to be healthy, but I make it gag down a couple of bites and throw it away! I think it is a texture/slime problem for me.