Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2006



GirlfRiends!
Last night I went to a Stampin Up! party. I had so much fun. I got some great ideas. I didn't think there would be anything I could really use since i don't stamp cards or scrapbook. I do almost everything on the computer. But I discovered this awesome ink that can be put on plastic, wood or ceramic or really anything and is permanent. It is called Stazon My mind is racing with ideas. Our demonstrator showed us some cool ceramic coasters made with it.
So I got that and some cool border stamps. take a peek. But the best was just being with some great girlfriends with incredible values. I walked away from there feeling so refreshed and proud of what I do, loving my kids more. So to my friends thanks.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I think those kind of gatherings are always fun. I'm glad it was good for you. I can't wait to see the great creations you come up with.

michelle said...

There's nothing like a night out with the girls to lift your spirits and get you more ready to face life again.