Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2006



SaLe! TN locals don't miss!
The other day i posted about how i was getting some items of clothing ready to take to a conisgment sale. Well I took in 60 pieces of clothing. Washed, ironed and tagged. It was an all day affair for sure. Tonight i went with a girlfriend to shop the presale. (The sale does not start until Friday) i got the deal of all deals.
They had a slew of brand new dresses from Mary James, all for $15.00. Smocked, handmade, children's corner patterns, some made with Liberty of London fabric. (Michelle O. & Sharon you would have gone crazy)
I got some great dresses for the girls. On days like this I love having all girls. (although i do wish i had a little boy to dress in those prince valiant, as Jeff would say, sissy clothes)
I also got a baptism dress for annie kate to actually be baptized in. It was brand new with the tags and the tag said $68.00 got it for $15. Woo hoo!!!
so for you locals here is the dates, times and address.
Kidstuff Consignment
This Thursday, friday and saturday 10:00 - 7:00
First Unity Church on Franklin Road. it is 1.8 miles north
of the old hickory and franklin road intersection. Going North it is on your left
any qustions about this year or the sale in the fall email tnwhite@bellsouth.net

Check it out!

The above dress is from Mulberry Street. I don't have one but love to look at them in the stores. I always think i am going to make one, but am holding out to find one at a garage sale.

3 comments:

Jill said...

You're part of a whole world I know nothing about. I've never seen dresses like that or heard of these brands. Did you take a picture of the 60 items cleaned, ironed and ready to go--that sounds like a huge job. How much $ do you think you'll end up with? Do you set the price?

michelle said...

Oh how I love a bargain. I can't believe you IRONED all the clothes you took in! I hate ironing. Is it worth what you'll get for it?

Anonymous said...

HELP!!! Where can someone in Minnesota find/get Hostess Pink Snowballs. barbrasgirl2004@yahoo.com