Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

going oUt of business! TARGET!
I went to target today and this is the sign that should have been on the front of the store. I felt like everything in there was 75% off. So if you need:
cute denim jacket for your daughter size 4-14
wrapping paper
photo albums
gift bags
any stationery
candles
basically any gift wrap
printer for your computer (i scored, it was the purpose of my visit)
any scrapbook supplies
(sorry Utah folk this may not apply to you, people here just don't buy that stuff, which i call eye candy since i don't know what to do with it)
I love those days where it seems like everything is on sale. So if you are in the need of any of the above hit a Target today (get it, Hit a Target hee hee)

The other sign on the door should have said, if you have two children extremely close together and can't control the one that can walks don't come in! I will be saving this for a future post, I am still to flustered to talk about it! Who sells child leashes!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can get a leash and they work well for little wanderers. One of our daughter's called the leash a "yah" because everytime they would put it on their daughter they would say "yee ha", as if talking to a little pony. Then Kara always called it her "yah". Sounds like a great day to hit Target!!

Jill said...

I love days like that at Target (unless I'm out of money of course). It sounds like little Caroline is acting like she's the boss of you--I'm glad it's you and not me, ha. My mom used to have a leash for Adam when he was an active little guy, we have 8mm video of it and it's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Awesome. My baby brother had a leash and we'll soon be getting one for my baby cousin. When the mom (my aunt) has back surgery and is not allowed to run and the baby tries to run into the street, now that's awesome. and, I LOVE target. and it was GREAT to see you! We just got back and I've been enjoying your pics today! Tell the girls and Jeff I said hi!
Lenessa

michelle said...

I love Target any day, but especially when I find good stuff on clearance! As my sister says, I love Target! and... I hate it. (because you always want to spend way too much money there)

Amy said...

I tried a leash. Kaitlin, my daughter, took one look at it and started crying! I wish she would use it (and I was very conflicted about this for a long time) now that I have another one coming. I so don't want a double stroller. Thanks for the heads up about target, though. I'm going tonight after Enrichment!