Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2006

wonDerful bOOk!
i just got this book to give to my girls. It is by the author who wrote, "Guess How Much I love You" It is a precious book! It would make a great gift for someone one having their third child. (or even better for someone having their 6th)
Inside cover:
Once upon a time, a Mommy bear and a Daddy Bear told their three little cubs that they were the best baby bears in the whole wide world. But the time came when each of the siblings began to wonder. They couldn't all be the best. They couldn't all be the favorites. Or could they?

If you want to buy it.
also to this link check our the used book section you can buy a new one for $2.00

2 comments:

Jill said...

I will look into it, I love book recommendations thanks!

michelle said...

That does look very sweet. I love the idea of all kids thinking they're the favorite.