Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Everything really is pink!
On our way home from the Ribbon outlet I saw this sign on the road for this restaurant. I learned from a friend Tara B. In Nashville don't judge a restaurant by the cover. She had taken me to the greatest "Meat and Three" that looked like a dive, but was oh sooo yummy.
Anyway we stopped just to get a scoop of ice cream, none of us were even hungry. You can imagine my joy inside when all the seating was 1. original from the 50's (love vintage) and 2. they were PINK vinyl booths and swivel chairs. This restaurant was awesome, still had the soda fountain, they have their own live turkeys in the back to make their turkey sandwiches, they make all their pies everyday. The center of the restaurant was a big bar with all pink swivel stools all around. The light fixtures were awesome. I don't know if you can see them very well in the photo, this might be better.
The kids were a little crazy so I didn't get to take many photos, but it sure was fun. It just never hurts to stop and have an adventure.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I love fun food discoveries like that! What a hilarious sign out front, so fun!

Anne said...

how cute, where is this place?

Jill said...

What a great place, perfect for you and your love of pink. I love places that are unique and fun like that.