Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

photography

So last night I went to my first photography class. It was 3 and a half hours. I felt like the guy was speaking French. I was picking up about one in every 5 words. My head hurt with all the information. I could not soak it in fast enough.
I learned all the fun stuff my camera knows how to do, it is now just a matter of me learning how to do it.
I came home at 10:30 jumping on the bed to wake Jeff up because I was so excited. I started talking and then felt like I had forgotten everything I had learned. I was talking a million miles a minute. I had gone walking yesterday at 4:30 am so my body started shutting down as I was talking.
I must say I have a new found appreciation for every good photo that I see. I have 17 more classes to go so hopefully I can learn something in that time.

8 comments:

Anne said...

You're taking a photography class? That's awesome. Are you doing it through your community or a college or smithsonian or what?? I keep meaning to take a class...someday I will actually do it.

Amanda said...

That is so awesome that you are taking a photography class, I remember you mentioned wanting to do it back in the summer so I am so glad for you that it's working out! Let us know how it goes! (P.S. what were you doing out walking at 4:30 am??? YIKES!)

everything pink! said...

jeff had to leave for work by 5:30

Anonymous said...

Okay, first, I'm AMAZED at your dedication to get your walking in! Second, good for you for taking photography class. I'm sure you will master it just like you do everything else.

Amanda said...

Well that is great you got out and did it before he left! But WOW, 4:30 am! I have a hard enough time getting up and going by 6:30 on Preschool days and its only twice a week with no exertion involved!

Bond Girl 007 said...

wow how exciting to learn new things...especially with technology changing so rapidly

michelle said...

Ooh, how exciting to take a photography class! I cannot believe you went walking at 4:30 -- that's some serious dedication.

Jill said...

17 more classes to go?! Whoa, this must be an offical college class right? Impressive. You'll be feeling confident in no time at all.